Monday, November 14, 2005

Hard at Work

So today I found out that it doesn't always pay to do everything properly. I had the simple task to put away a few pairs of pants. Unfortunately, there was no more room on the racks so I had to put them in upstock [storage]. While I was making room in storage for the pants, I got a bit carried away and ended up doing a bunch of other jobs that needed to get done EVENTUALLY but by taking up all my attention, other work was being delayed. In the end, it took me two and a half hours to make everything nice and neat while anyone else would have just shoved all the clothes in a ball and make a bigger mess. Anyways, from now on when I'm told to put something away, my goal will be to have it put away with the MEANS of how I do it coming secondary, haha.

In other news, I'm going to be attending school again, as of January ninth. After several weeks (months rather) I have decided to bite the bullet and enrolled at College Interdec in their Graphic Design program. The school alone costs 15000$. This means that I'm going to need a loan and will be paying it back for possibly 5 to 10 years. I may need to sell a kidney... anyone need one? It'll only cost 16000$ (come on, a profit would be nice)

Music of the week: Garden State - The Official Soundtrack
I've downloaded a lot of music this past week and totally recomend the Garden State soundtrack. It's a great compilation of nice relaxing music. Mostly chilled out rock with accoustic guitars. Highlights include Coldplay, The Shins and the Thievy Corporation (the only electronic track on the album). Great music for relaxing about the house or when walking around the city (gives the feeling like you're in your own movie)

No comments: