Saturday, October 22, 2005

Get A Haircut and Get A Real Job

After sitting at home on my ass for almost 6 weeks now (except when I'd veture downtown for Improv workshop) I've decided to go out there and find a job. I was hoping to find something fun and exciting. I went looking around the mall near my house and after a few days found somethign for me. I decided to join the Navy. No, not that navy, Old Navy the clothing store. I originally was being concidered for working in their back, sorting clothes but the after having an interview with the general manager, she told me my "skills would be wasted" and I'd be useful on the floor serving customers as well. I start sometime next week. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey, work in the back..the pay may be "less", but at least you don't have to deal with all those asshole customers...and you can goof off in the back without sticking out like a sore thumb...hey, pack the pinch hitter if you want! You aint gonna get rich working anywhere in that store.