Friday, February 11, 2005

Melbourne Day 26

Good news and bad news. Good news: I am now employed! I'm currently a professional dishwasher at an italian restaurant called Di Palma and a cafe called Royal Domain Cafe. I worked 55 - 60 hours this week and because of it comes the bad news: I'm sick (BOO!). So I got this weekend off work and am resting up in the hostel. I stocked up on cold remedy supplies - Kleenex, cough drops, cold medicine, orange juice, chicken soup, etc. and I slept a bit better last night so I'm feeling better but still need lots of rest. I'm not too sure what I'll do this weekend if anything but maybe anice walk will do me justice. It's not too hot right now (pants and sweater weather) so some fresh air might be great.

In other news, I present to you all CHARLES SIMON BUDMAN (YAY!):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww that is one cute baby! i love his red hair!!!
tiff