Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm on Youtube!

Recently I found a copy of a video of me when I tried stand up comedy at the Comedy Nest for the first (and only) time. It must have been at least 3 years ago. I remember that day. I wrote up a few jokes and a friend of mine, Dave Akerflug, ran the Open Mike Night at the time and recommended I should try it out. I invited EVERYONE I could and ended up filling the place with friends and family - about 40 people.



Actually, I don't think I did such a bad job. I remember being really nervous but I adlibed a bunch of stuff.

I just realized if you listen really carfully halfway through you can hear someone say "God! That was horrible."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Budman, I don't think I've ever heard you swear that much. :)

I can't believe I didn't see that in person! Were you part of McImprov then? I have no sense of time...

It was definitely better than a lot of first-time comics. I was impressed with how confident you were, actually. Nice callback on the 'first time' at the end.