Sunday, May 30, 2004

One Sec I Just Need to Pee

I just don't get it but what is up with woman and them having to announce when they have to go to the bathroom. Like when a guy has to go to take a piss he'll just say something like "I'll be right back" or "I just have to go to the bathroom, give me a sec". A girl on the other hand will say something like "I'm feeling really bloated! I really have to pee!". At least a guy doesn't announce what he's actually doing because there are other reasons why one would need to go to the bathroom, for instance, to wash their hands or something. I mean, do girls want to hear what we have to do in the bathroom? "I'll be right back, I'm going to go take a dump and read the sport section while I'm at it, just give me about 10, 15 minutes?" or "I really need to go jerk off while I fantasize about you naked, be right back". I don't know, I just think sometimes hearing "I need to pee" can knock me off guard. Well maybe it's just me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, here in D.C., there is a new fad of a bunch of ethipion immigrants setting up shop in a bathroom in restaurants and clubs. They have two baskets with cigaretts and candy and all other shit like that. And when you wash your hands, they offer really sweet smelling hand soap. So, I guess one of the things you can say now is: "Hang on a moment, I have to go to the bathroom shop to buy you some chocolate mints and get some condoms and cigaretts for later tonight".

eugene

Anonymous said...

it isnt weird cause when im out somewhere with someone i announce that i have to pee, im just freely about it, theres nothing wrong with saying that you have to do its natural and the way of living