Friday, January 13, 2006

Creativitivitivity!!!!

The class I had today was Creativity. It's the only one of my classes that is not in a windowless room with a computer. Couldn't have a picked a better day seeing that it's like SPRING OUTSIDE! (WTF is going on? I didn't know there were 6 seasons - Fall, Winter 1, Spring 1, Winter 2, Spring 2 and Summer...)

In this class we're going to be learning several ways of thinking and try to really push our imagination. The required materials include paper, markers, glue, scissors, exacto knives, paints and even clay. We have a project half way through where we design a hat (or something, didn't realy go into much detail). On top of that I have to keep an Inspiration Journal. She wants us to put inside it any creative ideas I get and include what inspired me - a photo, a color, a movie, etc. Her book had a bunch of paper samples, some stamps, a few drawings she did, and even a balloon.

I have no idea how my book will turn out but only time wil tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Budman - Creativity was my favourite class last semester. I got a 94% in that class - so easy. Do you have Claudine? If so, tell her I say hello. The journal was my favourite part. And the sprindboarding hat isn't really a hat. It's a chain of ideas. Don't worry - she'll explain everything to you. Hope you had a good first week of school. I'm sure I'll bump into you at some point. If you have any questions about school or just feel like saying hello - graphicdesignchick at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

How are the ladies? Anything have potential?