Sunday, May 14, 2006

Happy Mothers Day!

Today, at Old Navy, I was the Mothers Day door greeter. I had a giant vase with 200 carnations which i had to hand out to all the moms that came into the store. Suprisingly enough it, even by 1pm we still had a few flowers left to hand out. I was sure we would have gotten rid of them faster than in over 3 hours. The mothers loved me though and I was dressed all nice to boot, in a shirt and tie with a nice sweater. Some women were SO excited to get a flower (some even joked it was thir first flower i.e. the hubby didn't get then anything) while others were so grumpy and hated the idea of receiving a nice flower. Weird.

In unrelated news, Manhunt got into The Gazette! Check it out here!. I'm even mentioned:

6 comments:

Billy Ruffian said...

Finally, recognition!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You have achieved a milestone i someday hope to emulate.

Billy Ruffian said...

Finally, I got my fishing trip posted on the blog. You can see all the hilarity and hijinx there.

seeya.

Glen said...

I think your quote could apply to any single moment in your life, Budman!

Lady Jesslyn said...

Hey Josh, what is the article about? By the way 'gussy' is my brother from perth he's coming to canada with me too! yay.

Budman said...

The article is about the latest rage poping up all over the world, otherwise known as Manhunt. You're brother seems to be involed with the one in Perth. Basically it's hide and go seek for adults in the city. I participated 2 weeks ago and the local newspaper happened to be writing about it and I got quoted in a tiny article. My 15 minutes of fame!